לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
High Tech Company
We are looking for a team player to join our product management team for routing software.
· Manage the planning and execution activities from concept to mass deployment
· Evaluate and prioritize market and customer requirements
· Define the product strategy and roadmap
· Coordinate with the engineering team to ensure high-quality deliveries
· Coordinate with the sales team to ensure that revenue goals and customer expectations are met
· Work closely with different groups within the company: engineering, sales, marketing, and the company leadership
· Use all means to build better products and delight our customers.
· Positive attitude. Maintain a "can do" attitude, contribute, collaborate, and go the extra mile
· Leadership. Respect, encourage and motivate your team members, cross-functional teams in the organization, and your customers. Assume ownership and set an example
· Decisiveness. Make balanced decisions while considering deadlines, resource availability, and priority
· Creativity. Keep an open mind. You don't need to think outside of the box; you need to redefine the box.
· 3+ years of experience in product lifecycle management, writing product requirements, user stories, and collaborating with engineering to build a delivery plan
· Proven background in network design of telco SP, Cloud Providers, or high-end enterprise networks supporting routing and MPLS protocols such as MPLS-TE, SR, and services like L2/L3VPN.
· Technical background in routing & MPLS protocols and RFC standards
· Strong customer and operational background with in-depth knowledge of designing, building and maintaining live production networks