Cardo Systems, the global market leader in the field of wireless communication systems for motorcycle helmets, has an opening for an Automation Developer to join its software team in the R&D department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design and build advanced tools for automated testing.
• Write test automation code in Python.
• Work closely with development teams to design and create test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
• Troubleshoot and reproduce field issues to help developers pinpoint the issue.
• Position reports to Software Team Leader.
• Full-time position in company's offices at Ra'anana.
• 1-3 years of experience with test automation.
• Proven experience in planning, tests design, and testing methodologies.
• Proven experience in Python- scripting, debugging - a must.
• Experience in hardware test equipment and/or working with communication protocols and BT/BLE - a significant advantage.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Good communication skills and excellent teamwork capabilities.
• Self-Learning ability.
• Fluent English – spoken and written.