לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Traffilog is seeking to bring on board Account Manager to join our amazing engineering & customer support team.
In this position you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with our customers and distributers and other relevant stakeholders. In your role you will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop customer accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationship. Support POC efforts, through implementing and overseeing product installation to ongoing support
Your day-to-day activities will include:
• Be the primary point of contact and build long-term trusted advisor relationships with customers
• Responsible for keeping customers satisfied and delivering exceptional service on a day-to-day basis
• Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
• Customer training – Technical & on new features/changes
• Identify and diagnose customer needs for new features and functionalities and communicate progress to customers on timely manner
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Responsible to be updated on job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
• Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
• Work closely, manage and monitor progress with the various internal interfaces (sales, R&D, Technical engineer, logistics, technical support, vehicle engineer etc.)
• Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new customers and developing existing client relationships, supporting POC and other needs of the sales.
• Liaise between the customer and internal teams
What will you enjoy?
• Working in a successful leading company in the growing telematics industry
• A dynamic, energetic, and supportive work environment
• Being exposed to and working with a variety of interfaces and customers
• Meeting complex project requirements for customers across the globe
• Flexible working hours and location
A good fit would be:
• 5+ years as account manager working with global customers with a technical product
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field, like Computer Science, Electronics, NW communication
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
• High level of English
• Additional languages (Spanish, Portuguese( - Huge advantage
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
Who we are?
Traffilog is a leading technology company specializing in innovative Telematics big-data solutions for the automotive industry. We provide unique, predictive technology, Big-data insights and fleet management solutions for vehicle manufacturers, importers, insurance providers, leasing, rental & car sharing companies and fleet owners. Our web platform, mobile applications, API’s, and telematics units’ solutions are based on accumulated knowledge and experience on in-depth automotive engineering, high real-time programing skills and a network of experts in the field of transportation. These solutions provide our customers with maximum uptime & efficiency, reduce overall costs, and improve driver and vehicle safety.
We are growing year over year with hundreds of thousands of units already deployed in over 20 countries