לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Spiral Solutions is an innovative and results-driven interactive solutions provider, delivering cutting edge results through high-end interactive performance channels, social platforms and advanced technological intelligence.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Junior System Administrator / Helpdesk to help execute and support the company’s technology and customer support strategies.
Major duties & Responsibilities
Operations and Support
· Perform help desk tasks and assist employees with any IT related issues
· Create new, remove, and perform maintenance on all user accounts
· Provision and prepare new employee equipment
· Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
· Reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
· Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies
System Administration Engineering and Provisioning
· Engineering of system administration related solutions for various project and operational needs.
· Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, Storage, etc
· Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
· Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary
· Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
· At least 1 year of relevant experience as system administrator & users support (HelpDesk)
· Experience with office 365 tenants (create user, manage licenses, permissions and tools)
· Experience with Active Directory (including Azure AD and hybrid deployments), Windows servers
· Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP networking: DNS, DHCP, subnets, IP addressing.
· Hands-on scripting knowledge – PowerShell / Bash
· Familiarity with Cloud environments –Azure / AWS / GCP
· Basic knowledge and experience working with virtual environments – VMware/Hyper-V
· Experience working with Puppet/Chef/Ansible or similar automation and configuration management system
· Experience with Linux administration - advantage
· NetApp storage system proficiency – advantage
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills
· Service oriented
· Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· High level of English
· Availability in dynamic working hours