Tired of maintaining others code or fixing bugs in legacy products?! Great this open is for you.
We are looking for a talented Experienced Firmware Engineer to join our Network Firmware team on the Jerusalem R&D site, to develop new product features!
Be part of our development team in the Devalore Real Time embedded division learning from the best talents in the market and leading features design and development from scratch!
The Firmware team develops cutting edge networking and defense products for the industry leaders and defense organizations.
What you will be doing:
· Work closely with the architecture and different software design teams.
· Implement new features in the core of products firmware.
· Implement and simulate advanced test scenarios for complicated Firmware environments.
· Gain a deep understanding of system debug, networking technology and stacks, as well as the HW/FW/SW relationship.
· You will learn how a big software project is operated, maintained, qualified and released, and how Hardware and Firmware are developed.
· B.Sc. in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of development experience.
· Strong C/C++ capabilities.
· Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms fundamentals.
· Scripting abilities (Python, Bash).
· Strong analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
· Motivated and independent with strong interpersonal skills.