לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
We are a boutique company that has existed since 2012, manages 3 development teams and we are in the process of growing. The company's location is in a moshav near Gedera. The majority of our customers are government and institutional customers.
We are speech recognition company that develop capabilities from the basic transcription engine to applications that encompass the process and analysis of results in a variety of forms. We deal with both the technology itself of converting speech to text to the end customer product whether it is a single user or a large organization. We are looking for a programmer to join to an existing development team for the purpose of developing additional products and maintaining existing products. The job includes developing products and solutions from scratch, repairing faults in existing products, architecture design, technical support for customers, improving the efficiency of existing code and more.
The ideal candidate would be a programmer with high self-learning abilities, a desire for professional development and talented with computers in general.
• Writing code for Windows and Linux systems
• Understanding of the business, business plan and end user requirements
• Writing code that is resistant to errors and glitches
• Ability to plan, design and build software from scratch
• Troubleshooting ability and writing code that makes troubleshooting easier
• Writing code documentation
• Ability to write and debug code efficiently
• Using the latest technologies on the market and best suited to the purpose
• At least 2 years programming experience
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Experience with programming languages such as: Java, C#, Python, Bash, C++.
• High level English speaker
• Understanding git and experience with it
• Ability to operate both Windows and Linux systems as power user
• Knowledge and experience with relational databases and ORMs and database management skills
• Ability to think outside the box and understand large and complicated systems
• Experience in planning and building CI\CD pipelines (advantage)
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes/OpenShift (advantage)