לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Net-Bet is looking for an experienced, pragmatic, and quick-learner lead BI developer to join our team in a full-time position.
As a lead BI developer you will:
• Assist in building the BI team and eventually become the team leader.
• Design, create as well as support new and existing data warehouses, cubes, ETL packages, and dashboards, as well as analytical reports.
• Fulfill BI requirements from a hands-on perspective, from understanding the users’ needs, defining the requirements, and planning the solution, through implementation of the ETL and supporting analytical structures, and introducing the users to the end result and verifying that it is satisfactory.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• 5+ years of Proven professional experience
• 2+ years of Proven professional experience as Team Leader
• Excellent Knowledge with one or more of the following languages: Nodejs, GOlang
• Knowledge with .NET
• Excellent Knowledge in one or more of the following databases: MSSQL, Elastic, Cassandra, Mongo
• Experience with building complex product domains using DDD, CQRS
• Excellent understanding on SOLID principles
• Ability to design features
• Willing to adopt new technologies.
• Good English