לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Western Digital, a global storage leading company located in Tefen (north), is looking for an Experience High-Speed Board Design Engineer, to join our HW Host Team.
The team is responsible to define and develop HW solutions for testing our embedded memory products (mobile, automotive, etc.).
In this position the engineer will:
• Develop and lead board design projects related to flash storage testers HW
• Hands on HW development of digital and analog electronics design
• Direct reliability standards pertaining to the materials and techniques used in design and production
• Direct a research or technical design function for electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry
• Direct and controls a mechanical system and equipment design function
• Manage all phases of a product HW development from definition through production and release
• BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Proven experience of at least 8 years as a board design engineer
• Experience with board design tools (Cadence environment)
• Experience with high-end lab equipment and measurements
• Good SI/PI understanding in perspective of multi-layer PCB design
• Basic board level simulation
• Experience in high speed board design (~12GHz)
• Knowledge in power supply circuit design (DC to DC, LDO, etc.) – an advantage
• Experience with interfaces such: DDR4, USB3, SATA, UFS, PCIE, SPI, I2C, JTAG) – an advantage
• Worked at global company – an advantage
• Working with Agile – an advantage
• Experience in layout extraction and board level simulation an advantage
• Team player, ability to work in multidisciplinary environment (HW, FPGA, FW) – a must!