לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
NanoVation (Haifa) is developing innovative wearable devices for respiratory monitoring of chronic patients in the hospital and at home.
We are looking for a team-player, talented, highly motivated and experienced R&D Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
The role requires high level of independence and willingness to take on responsibility, as well as various engineering technical skills, such as creating mechanical designs, prototyping and implementing process controls, testing plans and transfer to production.
1. Lead mechanical design and NPI – 3D models, drawings, prototypes and production transfer.
2. Responsible for mechanical and electrotechnical integrations.
3. Perform design V&V and process validation (IQ, OQ and PQ).
4. Perform required analysis, testing, troubleshooting and high-quality documentation.
5. Responsible for equipment, including maintenance and calibration.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
1. B.Sc. in Mechanical / Materials / Plastics Engineering.
2. 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
3. 3+ years of experience in the medical device industry.
4. Proficiency in SolidWorks.
5. Experience in process validation (IQ, OQ and PQ) – an advantage.
6. Experience with 3D printing – an advantage.
1. Ability to plan, initiate and lead activities as well as meet strict deadlines.
2. Quick and self-learning capabilities with good interpersonal skills.
3. Capability of writing high-quality technical documents in English.