לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
We are a well stable and solid funded start-up, backed up by its well-stabilized owners who claim to change the world by maximizing in the extreme clients/service/market engagements.
During a long time of collaborations with diverse kinds of cultures, clients' patterns Vs. Services, research, tremendous experience in studying people, understanding their main drivers to take action, we're utilizing our innovative AI solution to better fulfill both sides' drivers for the right time, way, and method.
By studying high-value motivated clients, derive their consume, trade, and investment strategies, while assisting them in making more confident decisions, dozens of leading brands increase their revenues to get a high-scale exposure for their target audience.
eX-tEnd.io – Under Stealth mode
As we are growing, that invests adopted and encourages new initiatives and which close to our Business of interests.
We're staying on the Fintech domains: Insurance, User Acquisition, Advertising, Affiliate, Financial services, Banking, Investments, Trading, Intelligence, Marketing, and Sales channels:
We have an open, casual, fun, and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
Our unique engineering culture embraces cutting-edge technologies, high self-learning, performance, and clean code.
We work in small teams, using common open-source and AI engine frameworks, following agile sprint work methods while maintaining CI/CD environments.
If you are a person of persons, senior developer with experience in the field, passion, and motivation, we are looking for you!!!
• For our We’re searching a brilliant CISO for establish, maintain, and oversee the company's vision and strategy and lead the program to ensure the product has the right tools and controls to protect its business operations, data, tools, and network against a dynamic threat landscape.?
• Develop, implement, and monitor a strategic, comprehensive Client information security and IT risk management program.
• Ensure that the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information are owned, controlled, or processed by the company, Business, and customers.
• Work directly with the clients to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
• Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems, and services.
• Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
• Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems.
• Oversee the approval,?documentation,?training, and dissemination of security policies and practices.
• Keep up to date with new vulnerabilities and update stakeholders?and the?top management.
• Liaise with the?R&D team,?the?DevOps?team, and?the?IT?team to ensure alignment between the security, system architecture, and actual implementation.
• Collaborate with the commercial teams and assist the sales organization in communicating our security practices as part of RFPs, sales, and?security assessment?processes.
• Ensure regulatorily and compliance requirements are satisfied (certification program, includes internal/external audits)
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technologies and business administration or other related fields – a Must
- 5+ years of experience as an Information Security manager SaaS B2B?company- A must
- Experience and understanding of network security and Edge and Cloud security components across virtualized environments (Apps, data, Endpoint, LAN, Perimeter, (WAN), and Cloud.
- Experience in working with enterprise clients in the financial industry- an advantage.
- Security governance, risk, and compliance management experience.
- Prior experience and deep knowledge in implementing and maintaining?security standards (security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST) and Privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA).
- Strong knowledge in emerging cybersecurity risk management, methods, and solutions.
- Can work with all levels, and departments across the organization.
- Eexperienced with eexternal vendors and partners contract, negotiations, and management, including managed services.
- Deep knowledge of information security systems and solutions (DLP, firewalls, IPS, WAF, incident management, cloud services, monitoring, SIEM, DMZ, Anti DDOS, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of personal integrity
- CISO Professional security management certification (e.g., CISSP, SOC2, GSEC, CCISO) – An?advantage