CYBERGYM is growing and we are looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Expert to fill the role of White Team Mentor at CYBERGYM Israel Training Arena.
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
Your role as Senior Cybersecurity Mentor
• The top professional authority in the training arena.
• Planning, leading and managing the training timeline from a-z; including timing and coordinating while training session is in progress.
• Mentoring trainees through various scenarios.
• Performing as a key lecturer of the theoretical part of the training process.
• Specifying customers’ requirements for current and future trainings.
• Coordinating between the training’s working teams to ensure that the training meets customer expectations.
• Performing the analysis of trainee’s professional level (Pre training preparation), training assurance and process control.
The position offered is at CYBERGYM HQ office, located at Heftzi-ba, Hadera, Israel.
• Industry standard information security and incident response certifications (CISO, CISM, CISSP, etc.) – a strong advantage.
• Penetration testing and using typical forensics tools as part of incident response team.
• Hands-on experience with enterprise systems and IT infrastructure.
• Deep understanding of networking protocols and services
• Familiar with a variety of training products presentations, educational war games, trainee reference materials and instructor reference materials.
• Familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.).
• In-depth knowledge of operating systems (Windows & UNIX, Mac OS).
• Confident and able to present and represent the company in front of global high-ranking clients and prospects.