A fast-growing start-up company with a super popular and useful product is looking to hire a professional Head Of Business Analytics to their team.
Reporting to Chief Revenue Officer, you will be leading the performance analysis of the Revenue division. Analyzing the division’s performance includes comparing intended outcomes with actual outcomes, evaluating quality controls to see how effective they are and identifying errors. You will also communicate these evaluations to the division and senior management.
- Define, design, develop and execute the division analytics strategy and solutions to improve optimization and mitigate risks.
- Detailed mapping and definition of soft and hard KPIs.
- Defining, building and optimizing multi-channel attribution acquisition, retention and churn models building and optimization.
- Work with the BI department and business unit managers.
- On-going deep data analysis to identify core insights, trends, problems and opportunities due to externalities and internalities.
- Communicate and sync analysis insights and reporting methodologies throughout the division.
- Improve operational efficiency by providing insight into the operations of a business to become more profitable.
- Manage a team of analysts to capture analysis requirements and present final analysis to stakeholders and management.
- Provide insights regarding interfaces between the customer, product and marketing.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a marketing performance analyst in a global online B2B / B2C company. Experience working in online SaaS companies – a strong advantage.
- B.A or higher degree in economics, statistics, industrial engineering or relevant field.
- Developed or optimized marketing attribution models and LTV models
Highly communicative verbal and written.
- High proficiency in English.
- Extract & manipulate data using powerful analytical software and applications to prepare reports and evaluate outcomes (e.g. Looker, SPSS, Google Analytics 360).
- Proven ability to analyze financial and other data, including revenue, marketing performance reports, and SDRs performance reports.