A fast-growing start-up company with a super popular and useful product is looking to hire a talented and experienced Director of Product Marketing.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and establishing the product marketing field in the company and get the opportunity to work side by side with the product team and to make a difference.
- Develop product positioning and messaging based on market research and data analysis.
- Craft a consistent and compelling narrative across channels, maintaining strong messaging hierarchy.
- Build a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel communication, strategic marketing initiatives at a product line level.
- Partner with Creative and Marketing to ensure proper product representation in brand campaigns.
- Define go-to-market strategies for new product features and streamline the announcement process.
- Partner with the Product team to help prioritize product development based on customer and market research.
- Draw on qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, and retention across customer segments.
- Drive competitive analysis & customer research to define opportunities and understand key customer segments.
- Maximize the potential of new & existing users.
- At least 3 years as a Senior Product Marketing Manager (SaaS company experience preferred).
- Demonstrated success in a product marketing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear and intuitive language.
- Strong project management abilities to plan and execute complex cross-functional initiatives.
- “Can-do” and hands-on mentality, growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify early trends and solve problems quickly.