The NAND memory has driven the digital storage revolution, dramatically transforming the way we live and work.
The team is part of validation group and works closely with the Development teams (FW, HW) as well as the business units, coordinating validations and testing required to deliver robust products.
In this position you will study, design and develop high speed Software testing framework which is a windows kernel driver
• Deep understanding the product logic and capability
• Collecting customer requirements for new project/features, designing and implementing
• Work with teams at Israel and across the globe
• Technical hands-on and failure analysis
• BS.C Computer / Electric engineer / Communication system engineer
• At least 3 years’ experience in C/C++
• At least 5 years' in development
• Ability to program in a wide solution in terms of responsibility and technology
• Multithread experience with Low Level programming / Debugging – over OS APIs
• Experience with working with HW / low level SW / Registers / memory - great advantage
• Experience in driver development over Windows OS – great advantage
• Fluent English