לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
DraftKings is an industry-leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. DraftKings currently employs over 2,300 professional and experienced individuals - with the number rising daily. Here at DraftKings, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation, and imagination - we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.
Job purpose and scope:
The BI Engineer will be a part of the BI/DB Development team responsible for implementing feature design ETL development, development and operational support of live systems and maintain the DB. The BI Engineer will report to the BI Engineering Manager.
Responsible for Data development tasks and working across both production and development environments and providing development resource on a project and BAU basis.
· T-SQL development and performance optimization – design, debugging, and optimization.
· Design and manage relational data structures.
· SSRS Development
· PowerBI and Tableau reporting Development
·Working Agile, being a Team player, working closely with other units in the company.
· Support production SQL Server Database instances when required.
Proven experience in MS SQL Server 2016/2019 is a must.
Proven experience in PostgreSQL.
Proven experience developing SSIS.
Proven experience developing SSAS.
Proven experience developing SSRS, PowerBI and Tableau.
Very Strong in SQL, Store Procedures etc.
Significant and demonstration Python development experience
Strong experience in database performance tuning and query optimizations.
· Experience with BigQuery
· Experience with Snowflake
· Experience with Data warehousing
· Familiarity with Talend Data Integration
· Work experience with 24x7 high load production environments
· Appropriate education in computer science/informatics/telecommunications etc.
· Familiarity with online gaming industry and systems is a big advantage.