Cardo Systems, the global market leader in the field of wireless communication systems for motorcycle helmets, has an immediate opening for a skilled and passionate IT Specialist.
This is a hands-on position in which the individual will have the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of technologies from the whole spectrum of IT activity in the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Lead IT projects and ongoing tasks.
· Systems jobs and integrations.
· Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices.
· Help-desk assistance for company employees.
· Technological Management of IT infrastructure.
· Computer technician and overall technical assistance.
· Reports to IT Manager.
· B.Sc. in Computer science/MCITP/CCNA/MCSA or equivalent.
· 3+ years of experience in IT.
· Proven knowledge in WIN and LINUX systems.
· Good Knowledge in virtualization technologies.
· In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
· Good knowledge in Active Directory and Office 365.
· Experience with ERP Priority – Advantage.
· Experience with cloud environments: Azure, AWS – advantage.
· Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
· Excellent communication ability.
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent diagnostics and problem-solving skills.
· Self-driven and motivated.
· Fluent English – spoken and written.