An essential role in a company's supply chain: responsibility on abroad TPL warehouse that provides logistics warehousing services to the company.
Daily operation of the inventory, movement program of finish good products and accessories from the receiving, storage, pick and pack stage to the company's customers.
Use work reports to effectively schedule your work plan and meet daily goals, analyze statistics, and create solutions.
The responsibility includes the following:
Create a warehouse requirement plan as follows:
• High frequent communication with the warehouse
• Collect and analyze relevant data for performing the work from various sources (EDI Oracle, BI, etc.).
• Analysis of data and statistics for accessibility to Ceragon's management
1. 2.Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
2. Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
3. Manage products Safety Stock globally (definition, tracking and monitoring)
4. Optimize contract manufacture capacity to meet global demand plan
B.Sc. degree in Industrial engineering, or similar.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience operating worldwide warehouses logistics TPL
Background in the communication industry is an advantage).
Excellent analytical skills.
Proficient knowledge of ERP\WMS modules (Oracle is a plus).
BI tools familiarity is an advantage.
High level knowledge and experience at excel – a must.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good English is a must.
Ability to perform in a changing & dynamic environment.