Be a part of a growing team of experts, developing cutting-edge, high-scale, multi-tenant services for Public Cloud.
As part of your daily responsibilities you will research, design and develop on a virtualized cloud native Linux environment.
You will use the latest technologies and at least one of the following languages: Java, Scala, Typescript, Go, C++
• Bachelor degree in CS or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience developing distributed, high-scale software products
• Significant experience with Java & web applications & related ecosystem
• Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
• Willingness to take on challenges.
• Experience with the following domains:
• Experience with one or more NOSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Mongo DB)
• Power user of Profiling tools: Java Flight Recorder , JProfiler, Yourkit, JVisual VM
• Proficiency in Cloud-Native Applications, Micro-Service Architecture & Big Data technologies.
• knowledge of Cloud Providers ecosystems e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, Ali
• Cloud orchestration technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
• Java and JEE Internals : Class loading, Memory Management, Instrumentation , Debugging etc.
• Experience with automation, CI/CD & DevOps
• Fast learner with good communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work as individual contributor and as part of a team.