Unicargo is a globally integrated transport and logistics company providing international air and sea freight forwarding services to E-commerce businesses and entrepreneurs around the world.
Our goal for this role is for you to be a proactive partner and problem-solver for our clients.
The primary duty of an account manager is to review and support logistic transactions, including all related activities, and to provide excellent, proactive, and timely customer service.
Now, more than ever, customers need our support to survive and win.
Their success is our success.
What you will do:
The client account manager will help their clients grow by realizing Unicargo's value through deeply understanding the client’s supply chain needs and partnering to find solutions. Our clients depend on us to manage their logistical experience with high degrees of professionalism and attention to detail.
Here are some of the responsibilities for this role:
• You will respond to client escalations, partnering with our Tracing/Operations teams to solve issues quickly and ensure smooth operations at origin and destination. This includes handling issues that require advanced industry knowledge.
• You will be responsible for all the customer inbound and outbound inventory shipments , to and from our warehouse in the US and EU .
• You will use your extensive knowledge of the client to identify, quote, and close new incidental business opportunities with the client.
• You will ensure shipment metrics consistently meet client expectations.
• You will step in to fill gaps in the process or implement improved procedures as needed.
· 2-4 years of experience in supply chain operations, sales/account management, or a client-facing role
· Client-centric: Obsessed with client outcomes, doing what it takes to deliver the clients expectations, understanding your clients current and future business goals and challenges, and translating those into relevant solutions and strategic account planning
A background in logistics, freight forwarding, or supply chain logistics (preferred)
· Deeply curious: Always working to understand the client's needs and learn how Unicargo can best meet them
• You must have perfect verbal and written communication skills in English
• You need to be ready to work over time and handle urgent requirements out of the working hours