Qualitest invites you to join the leading software testing company in Israel and enjoy professional development, promotion options, a family atmosphere, and a wide range of leisure activities. Concern for employees and the open door at all levels of management are the cornerstones of Qualitest's corporate culture.
To our growing team we are searching for a Senior Automation Engineer
What will you be accountable for?
• Owning the planning and tracking of Quality initiatives and features, in partnership with Product and Engineering management.
• Collaborate with Product Managers, UX and Architects to analyse requirements ahead of planning.
• Manage Quality projects and deliveries within R&D
• Defining meaningful metrics to measure delivery progress and engineering efficiency, followed by developing responses to improve performance
• Working creatively and actively to resolve problems, remove blockages and minimize risks
• Monitoring and reporting program progress against the plan
• Promoting a healthy engineering culture for developing quality products, enabling innovation and ensuring continuous improvement
• 5+ years’ experience in SW Automation testing / Testing tools & methodologies / Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer science/ industrial engineering/ system analysis - an advantage
• Excellent understanding & exposure of Automation, DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines tools and theory
• Significant managerial track record, Manager of team leads is an advantage
• Hands-on experience both in Windows & Linux servers
• Hands-on coding ability for automation coding and manual test executions