GRSee Consulting was established by a team of security experts with interdisciplinary knowledge and vast experience in the field of information security. GRSee Consulting provides numerous services in the field of information security, application security, penetration testing services, cyber services, APTs, threat modelling, secure architectures & design, and multi-regulation enterprise environments.
GRSee Consulting provides consulting, testing and certification services in the field of cyber security, information security and compliance.
· Audit & regulations – PCI DSS, ISO 27001, ISO27701, HIPAA, WLA.
· Risk assessments – custom risk assessments for sectorial regulators (Banking oversight & Insurance oversight).
· Information security services such as – black/ grey/ white box penetration testing, risk surveys based on various security frameworks, gap analysis.
· Ongoing consulting services.
· Training – global training and awareness projects & in depth training for developers/ QA team and other focused groups.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Information Security Consultant for our evolving US company. Suitable candidates will have the chance to operate and report directly to the company’s COO, to manage and lead miscellaneous technical projects and to help companies and organizations in various fields achieving certification in Information Security related standards.
1. Working with the US based clientele
2. Lead ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI DSS projects
3. Lead and perform risk assessments and various information security assessments.
4. Provide support as a vCISO for a select number of customers
English -Native level - Mandatory
Experienced (at least 3 years) in Information Security- Mandatory
· Relevant knowledge and certifications such as: ISO 27001 lead implementer/auditor, CISA, CISM, PCI QSA
· Ability to prioritize and motivate cross organizational processes, setting goals and meeting objectives
· Project management background and experience
Additional requirements -
· 1-2 years’ system experience in Linux and Windows server (in Domain environment)
· Experience and knowledge in cloud based technologies GCP, AWS, Azure