We are looking for an experienced, assertive, strong technical knowledge and dominant Pre-Sale Engineer who will ensure proposals are concise, well-written, compliant with requirements, and positioned appropriately as per our value proposition. Reporting to VP Sales, you will be working with our sales & project teams on the execution of specific sales strategies, identify product gaps from the details provided in the RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs, Review and approve all proposals (scope, effort, and price estimates)
• Meet potential clients to determine technical and business requirements, identify the potential opportunities and ensure that all necessary information is collated before producing a solution.
• Conduct business process analysis and gap analysis.
• Design solution that perfectly fits customer’s requirements.
• Provide functional solutions and author SOWs
• Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activity.
• Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirement to ensure a smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
• Work with product management and engineering team to create customized PoCs
• Stay up to date on technology trends in the customer’s vertical of the industry
• Ensure after smooth delivery integration.
• Engineering graduate
• Minimum ten years of relevant experience (as Pre-sale, bid management and Proposals, RFI/RFP/RFQ/RFX in an IT setup
• Foreign passport – a must
• Willing to travel as needed.
• Hands-on experience in providing solutions with knowledge in new client acquisition.
• Stakeholder engagement ability to provide the best solutions by understanding the needs.
• Excellent written & oral communication skills (English is a Must)
• Experience in contract management and sourcing solution delivery
• Understanding of technological infrastructure (power, communication, IT)
• Experience in the aviation industry - an advantage
• Valid security clearance - an advantage
• AutoCAD Software Knowledge - Must
• Experience of Tier 1/2/3 and Integration
• Proven experience in the engineering of multi-disciplinary systems that combine electronics, software, mechanics, Optics, and RF systems - required.
• Strong sense of self-responsibility and accountability.
• Works well in alignment and coordination with the customer/Internal designated teams.
• Self-learning, technological approach, process oriented.
• Independent and resourceful, “out of the box” creative thinker, ability to perform under pressure and constraints.
• Ability to work with, maintain and manage numerous interfaces, both internal and external
• Must be a Team player.
• Engineering degree in Electrical/Software