Nextage is a leading financial services firm specializing in the high-tech business ecosystem of Israel and the United States..
- Overseeing the preparation of the Company financial statements, A/R and cash management, and internal management reporting and controls, including budget monitoring, under the direction of the CFO.
-Overseeing payroll, option grants and additional Finance related processes.
-Managing the financial reporting of the clients and their subsidiaries revenue cycle.
- Managing the day to day relationship with independent auditors; ensuring the clients are in full compliance with all financing agreements, regulatory requirements, corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all tax reporting requirements, including income tax, sales tax and employment taxes.
- Successful management and oversight of the day-to-day accounting and financial operations, including Cash receipts and disbursement cycles, payroll oversight, customer and vendor management process, and banking oversight
-A combination of Big 4 Accounting firm experience
- Degree in Accounting; CPA required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Experience with US GAAP
- Hands-on, passionate and able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and among different clients. In addition, experience within SAAS / software industry is preferred.
-Excellent communication skills in English
- Independent and confident demeanor.
-Great analytical skills and attention to details