Lead a cross-functional worldwide engineering team whose purpose is to validate our next generation Embedded Flash products, for the Mobile, Automotive, Industrial, Connected Home, and Surveillance markets.
In this position, you will lead a cross functional team (~200 employees), whose purpose is to develop validation infrastructure, develop validation test suites, execute these test suites, perform failure analysis and reporting. This includes:
• Firmware Verification Engineering – on proprietary testers, and on simulation environments
• System Design Verification Engineering
• Environmental Stress Validation
• Host Platforms Validation
• In-house advanced tester development – based on dedicated hardware and software teams
These teams and their associated validation labs operate at our sites in Israel, and in India.
• 10+ years of experience in managing large engineering organizations
• Prior experience in managing validation organizations in the semiconductors industry
• Prior experience in multi-national companies
• Proven leadership skills
• Capable of developing wide system view for complex embedded systems
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong team player, being able to collaborate with many interfaces globally