- חסוי -
Company: A highly Successful Agri-tech Company located in Northern Israel
- Implement enterprise application projects, directing requirements definition, development, validation, and ongoing maintenance activities.
- Assess user needs and system functionality; evaluate new applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the company.
- Fiscally responsible for Application Services actual-to-budget expenditures, adjusting expenditure patterns/trends as needed to comply with budgeted amounts. Plan, develop and implement the IS/IT budget.
- Provision, maintenance, improvement and support of internal and customer facing applications.
- Keeping up to date with new technology
- Research, implementation and install of new systems and networks.
- Over 3 years of experience in IS management positions in a multinational organization.
- A Bachelor's or graduate's degree in programming, computer engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Strong background with ERP and CRM management. Experience with Netsuite ERP – a major advantage
- Successfully led at least two large, complex, full-lifecycle ERP or CRM implementations or upgrades.
- Strong understanding of financial and supply chain operational process flows as well as Sales maturation processes.
- Broad working knowledge of computer networking, installation, and administration
- Multi-disciplinary, highly motivated with excellent coordination skills and ability to perform within a changing and cross-functional environment.
- Good Interpersonal relations and collaborative spirit