• Managing PPC campaigns mainly on Social and Native Platforms
• The user acquisition manager will initiate new projects and comes up with new ideas to increase volume and company ROI.
• Manage large budget campaigns and optimize in order to elevate the company’s ROI.
• Running keywords research, ad writing, data analysis and exploring new technologies for managing the accounts, tracking and optimization
• 1-2 years’ experience managing Paid campaigns (Twitter, Facebook, Apple search ads, DSPs etc) on web and mobile app traffic, using optimization tools, while hitting defined CPA targets.
• Proven experience in Facebook/Twitter/Native platforms – a must.
• Fluent English is required, Arabic is an advantage.
• Understand retargeting and personalization concepts.
• Experience managing high budgets above $100k a month.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills + Excellent analytical