Deloitte IIH in Israel is looking for a talented GCP Developer
Deloitte is establishing a new global Innovation center in Israel that combines deep industry expertise, rigorous technology capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to help solve most complex industry problems.
This is an unprecedented opportunity to take part in the establishment of the Innovation center and to solve the challenges of tomorrow by building innovative and significant products that will dramatically transform industries as we know them.
This role is an opportunity to be part of technology assets and solutions in the global marketplace by leveraging the Israeli innovative talent and startup ecosystem.
solving complex challenges using leading edge capabilities, identify, define and develop innovative assets that can drive growth and differentiation in the market.
Basic Responsibilities -
• 4+ years experience Designing, implementing and securing RESTful APIs
•Experience with using Open API Specifications to define APIs
•Designing and implementing cloud native applications
•Developing applications using Java and/or Python
•Developing Java Microservices using Springboot and/or Python and developing RESTful APIs
•Developing automated testing scripts using Unit testing frameworks
•Developing automated testing scripts for APIs using Postman
•Working with containerization technologies, including Kubernetes, Docker and GKE
•Working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins for code build and deployment
•Maintaining quality and ensuring responsiveness of applications
•Collaborating with the rest of the product teams to design and launch new features
•Maintaining code integrity and organization
•Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket and other related technologies
•Experience with dark launching
•Experience with atleast one major API management platform
Preferred Skills -
• Designing and Implementing GCP architectures and environments
• Designing Native Cloud Application Architectures and optimizing applications for GCP
• Hands-on GCP experience with at least 1 implementation (for consultants) to 3 implementations (for Sr. Consultants) (preferred in an Enterprise scale environment)
• Development using GCP stack (, Pub-Sub, Container Engine, BigQuery, Cloud firestore, Cloud SQL, Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Functions, Cloud Healthcare APIs, etc.)
• Experience with Apigee