Nice to meet you – we are Kornit Digital!
Kornit Digital, a leading-edge company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries is looking for a QA Engineer
Reports to: V&V Team Leader
Location: Afek Industrial Park, Rosh Ha’ayin
Verify that Kornit’s products meet all system requirements and conform to Spec.
Validate and assure a Quality competitive product that fits and satisfies the customers’ needs.
What will you do?
· Act as QA focal point for a dedicated program within a Scrum team
· Requirements/PBI’s analysis, Risk Analysis and test planning
· Design and execute all tests on different levels (SW-HW integration, Black/Grey Box on system level)
· Design and integrate automated tools and tests to support testing and other R&D tasks
· Analyze and report test results
· Pass down to System testing team
· Monitor and follow-up on existing issues all the way through to their resolution
· Feedback, fault recovery and accurate data transfer to the Development Department
· Help check lateral issues common to other products
· Provide support to Service resolving field escalations
What should you have?
A relevant engineering degree
· Excellent English
· Great interpersonal skills, able to work independently under pressure and tight timelines
· Great System view and ability to analyze situations and prioritize accordingly
· Experience in real-time big data analysis
· Programming skills: C#/Java/Python
· Experience writing and running complex SQL queries
· Matlab & Simulink – with Image Processing emphasis
· Automation: Autoit, Selenium, Jmeter
· Relevant experience from 8200 or similar profile
· Final Year/BSc in Electrical Engineering (specializing in Image Processing) / Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience preforming tests on multidisciplinary systems/Knowledge of QA methodologies
· Experience in the field of digital printing
· Testing experience of Command and Control systems