A leading consumer based Internet platform, operating in the fast growing Fin-tech industry, is seeking a talented and highly motivated Technical Support Engineer to be an integral member of a team responsible for quickly investigating highly technical, complex issues (second level support), providing solutions to customer problems and forwarding development requests or issues of our various products to our development team.
You will be critical in maintaining the trust of our customer’s when working with our customers' contact persons to define the issue, resolve it, or enlist a cross-functional team to resolve it in addition to ongoing improvement of our services and deliveries.The role requires a mix of technical problem solving and clear communication from an engineer who is self-directed, innovative and execution focused.
• BSc in Information system, Industrial & Management engineering, Information systems management or other equivalent degree – Must!
• At least 1 year experience as Technical Support Engineer.
• SQL & Database knowledge – Must!
• Experience in Troubleshoot, identify and resolve JIRA/Confluence or Zendesk process and work flows issues reported by end-users.
• Strong experience in building, configuration and administration of APIs.
• Experience in integrating, diagnosing and debugging complex systems.
• Ability to communicate effectively and to work under pressure.
• Ability to think "out-of-the-box” and develop creative solutions.
• Extensive experience in examining, investigating and solving dynamic technical problems.