לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
- חסוי -
Utron, a global multidisciplinary company specializes in developing automated solutions, is looking for a NPI Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for leading multi-disciplinary new products introduction to Utron’s Operation and suppliers.
We are located at Airport City.
• BSc degree in Mechanical engineering
• Minimum 4-5 years of proven experience in engineering environment, including metal fabrication technologies.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of proven experience in mechanical design
• Proven experience with TK project management and suppliers
• Ability to solve technical problems of multi-disciplinary products.
• Advanced level in English - speaking and writing. Russian – an advantage
• Experienced in Solid Works
• Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems.
• Electric technician experience - An advantage
• Experience with ERP systems – priority is an advantage.
• Experience in automotive/automation industry - an advantage
Up to 25% traveling abroad to suppliers