לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Quality & NPI Engineer responsible for
QMS and Agile-PLM Support
1. Job definition:
The Quality & PLM Engineer in this position is responsible for:
• Maintaining and improving the Quality Management System (QMS), policies and work procedures.
• Engineering activities involving new product design, and engineering maintaining active products.
• Support and maintain the Engineering Infrastructure systems (Agile-PLM, Priority interface etc.).
2. Primary Role
• Managing outsourcing to assure conformity to: ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and Company procedure/s.
• Be the POC for UL, TUV, CSA, CSR.
• Provides engineering support and resolved production issues.
• Support and maintain Engineering Infrastructure systems
(Agile-PLM, Priority I-Conduct interface etc.).
3. Key Responsibilities
• Quality outsource management for:
o ISO-9001, ISO14001 & Company procedure/s updates & maintain.
o PoC for UL, TUV, CSA;
(control periodic inspections and registrations)
o Annual CSR survey
(be familiar with internal process & procedures)
• Engineering Support:
o Collecting, Creating and maintaining production files.
o Assisting supply chain and support EMS with mass production.
• Eng. Infrastructure (Agile-PLM);
o AGILE ADMIN,
o PRIORITY ERP (I-Conduct interface)
o OrCAD CIS Support
Quality & NPI Engineer reports to Engineering Manager.
5. Education & Experience
• Bachelor degree in Electrical / mechanical engineering. - Must
• Experience in AGILE PLM system, ECOs, BOM change - Must
• Previous Experience as NPI Engineer or production Engineer. - Must
• Experience in roles as quality engineer is an advantage.
• Previous Experience as Agile-PLM administrator is an advantage.
• Previous experience in PRIORITY (ERP) is an advantage.
• Outsourcing: Manage schedule and follow-up plan for ISO audits
• With process owners though out the company: Support engineering system.
7. Required skills & Key competencies
• Ability to work independently and methodically, to take charge of assignments, and to bring them to successful completion and providing proper documentation
• Ability to communicate in English and Hebrew at a high level: reading, writing, and speaking.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with people in the organization
• Positive attitude, non-confrontational