לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
Key responsibilities • Build strong and lasting relationships with customers, gain an understanding for their business, service needs, drivers and desires and leverage this to engage in discussions about new business opportunities and competitor/market intelligence.
• Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
• Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
• Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues including disputes on invoices or changes to bookings.
• Contribute to filling the ships by working with Customers and the Sales organization on identifying potential new business opportunities.
• Monitor changes in your customer’s organisation and ensure Maersk systems are updated to support this.
We are looking for • Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
• Process minded with clear systems thinking and a drive to minimise exceptions and variations.
• Good team player.
• Good written skills towards all stakeholders.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Hebrew.
• Analytical by nature and speaks with data when proposing a solution.
• Flexible attitude to working hours.
• 1-3 years’ experience in Customer Service.
• An understanding of Import and Export Logistics Supply Chain business or prior experience in Customer Service.