We are a well stable and solid funded start-up, backed up by its well-stabilized owners who claim to change the world by maximizing in the extreme clients/service/market engagements.
During a long time of collaborations with diverse kinds of cultures, clients' patterns Vs. Services, research, tremendous experience in studying people, understanding their main drivers to take action, we're utilizing our innovative AI solution to better fulfill both sides' drivers for the right time, way, and method.
By studying high-value motivated clients, derive their consume, trade, and investment strategies, while assisting them in making more confident decisions, dozens of leading brands increase their revenues to get a high-scale exposure for their target audience.
eX-tEnd.io – Under Stealth mode
As we are growing,
that invests adopted and encourages new initiatives and which close to our Business of interests.
We're staying on the Fintech domains: Insurance, User Acquisition, Advertising, Affiliate, Financial services, Banking, Investments, Trading, Intelligence, Marketing, and Sales channels:
We have an open, casual, fun, and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
Our unique engineering culture embraces cutting-edge technologies, high self-learning, performance, and clean code.
We work in small teams, using common open-source and AI engine frameworks, following agile sprint work methods while maintaining CI/CD environments.
If you are a person of persons, senior developer with experience in the field, passion, and motivation, we are looking for you!!!
What You’ll Do
- Build our Infrastructure and DevOps roadmap
- Manage our production and development environments
- Evaluate and contribute to the product, service design, and architecture
- Enhance team technical capabilities and workforce by using cutting-edge technologies from the DevOps culture.
- Work together with developers to build and operate critical production systems
- Design, plan and execute complex infrastructural changes
- Who You Are
- 2+ years in DevOps management position
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps engineering position
- Great team management abilities
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in microservices architecture
- Comprehensive knowledge of AWS Cloud services
- Experience with configuration management tools (such as Ansible)
- Experience in scripting (Bash / Python)
- Experience with MySQL