לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
At CodeValue we specify and design systems in a variety of domains and a wide gamut of platforms. We design advanced, often complex, systems for our customers as well as for our own products.
We are looking for a skilled UI leader with passion for design and UX understanding. A team player who is able to think at a high level about product branding and states, and deliver functional designs.
If you excel at providing both analytical as well as creative ideas into the design process, we would love to tell you more about this incredible opportunity!
What you'll do:
· Mentor and guide the UI team
· Work with UX expert/architect on creating the visual UI concepts.
· Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel-perfect detailed UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to
development with matured design system.
· Take wireframes, conceptual ideas based on UX analysis and turn them into a functional and valuable product.
· Design & Visualize Information.
· Work closely with PMs, Programmers, Engineers, Data Scientists, and customers to conceptualize and prototype interface functionality.
· Work on and maintain a UI design system.
· 5 years of User Interface design preferably in a product team.
· Art director skills and experience.
· Experience in a design for a variety of platforms (Web, desktop, & Mobile).
· Exceptional design skills and attention to detail, typography, and color theory.
· Ability to create concepts, pixel-perfect visual design mocks and branding.
· Understanding of common project management practices.
· Proven experience in creating a coherent UI language.
· Must be self-directed, confident, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent communication skills - able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
· Hands-on experience in product design for complex products.
· Strong knowledge of Figma, Sketch or Xd and building design system.
· Experience with prototyping (Figma, Sketch or Xd)
A Bachelor of Design degree is an advantage
Please include a portfolio with your application.