Want to join our expanding family? Netafim is looking for a senior backend/ full stack engineer for the R&D - Digital Farming department.
Our products includes advanced cloud, HW and IOT tools that creates together a cutting edge agtech service
A Day In The Life of a senior backend/ full stack engineer
• Take a leading part with the design, development, deployment and devops of our smart irrigation digital tools.
• Work in small, agile team to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools.
• Develop high quality and complicated backend products.
• Plan and implement tests to maintain the best quality products
• Take active part in the design, implementation and support of our devops tools.
• Collaborate with other engineers to build and deploy solutions
• Work closely with product and design teams.
What you'll need?
1. 3+ years of C#.Net / .NET Core experience, Entity Framework, SQL, Rest full APIs, Http based protocols. Familiarity and experience
2. 4+ years of proven experience building high-performing, scalable enterprise-grade systems
3. Strong Knowledge and experience with micro-services architecture / event-driven architecture / distributed systems
4. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
5. advantage – Cloud/Azure Functions/Apps/IOT-Hub/Event Hub/Kubernetes/Docker.
6. Advantage – Azure storage services .
7. advantage – Familiarity with Agile process