לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Britannica Knowledge Systems is a global leader in training and learning management systems. Our solution, Fox, is the key platform used by NASA and some of the largest airlines in the world to optimize their astronaut, pilot, and crew training facilities and resources.
The US Army has recently chosen Fox in a multi-million dollar contract, to be the central system that manages the readiness of its forces, training, academic studies, and career development for more than 2 million users. Fox enables the US Army to replace 30-50 systems with a single, comprehensive platform that also offers a terrific UX.
We are growing fast, tripling the size of our R&D in 8 months to build the best platform in the market. We have the stability and resources to sustain this growth.
Britannica Knowledge Systems is a vibrant, dynamic high-tech company, with an amazing culture, and bright and collaborative people in Tel-Aviv, Texas and Bulgaria. Our Tel Aviv offices are next to the Azrieli, and we have a 3 day a week WFH policy which will continue indefinitely.
We are looking for a Performance Engineer, who gets excited by complex challenges, has a passion to define, manage, and execute load and performance tests for our company’s primary project.
The candidate will lead our performance engineering and testing by defining and driving the performance testing of our system and drives its analysis
A person who loves to collaborate with developers and product management to identify test requirements, to drive product and technology decisions and estimations. To establish performance goals, provide recommendations for improvement.
It’s a perfect opportunity to join a great team, and take a key role While expanding your skills in the process
• B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Performance, Load Testing, and Capacity Planning of highly available and scalable application infrastructures.
• Expert level with performance tools such as JMeter. AppDynamics or equivalent tools
• Experience in working with AWS, testing concurrent users, analyzing performance per module.
• Strong experience in bottleneck analysis, profiling, and tracing.
• Ability to define performance tests and gather the metrics that will be used to identify the performance challenges in the system
• Deep understanding of software architecture, development methodologies, triaging, debugging, automating, and releasing high-quality features E2E in a complex environment.
• Ability to design different customer usage and load scenarios and execute different types of performance tests
• Requires the ability to find performance bottlenecks both in client-side and server-side and making recommendations for Performance Profiling or Tuning
• Requires the capability to analyse the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, and Garbage Collection, and DB connections to verify the performance of the applications
• Knowledge of QA and software development concepts, Agile and Test-Driven Development.
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis skills.
• High level of English
• Knowledge in Developing & Implementation of complex Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scripts using automated test solutions for Web-based applications
• Familiar with logging and monitoring tools
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and .net applications