לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
· Work closely with the Head of the Division and senior management members.
· Assist Head of the Division to follow up and ensure execution of plans, decisions, tasks, and activities in the Division.
· Management meetings (preparation, minutes, and follow-up on decisions/action items).
· Manage the Head of the Division’s calendar and all other administrative needs.
· Coordination of meetings and flights for the Head of the Division.
Welcoming and looking after visitors.
· Creating documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations.
· Ongoing maintenance of office-related issues.
· General administrative office tasks.
· Supporting Purchase order execution of the division
· Working closely with Division HR , Finance, PMO
· Supporting welfare or other ad hoc activities.
· Minimum 5 years in a similar position.
· English at a high level – must.
· Academic degree – advantage.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent communication skills – Hebrew and English (written & verbal).
· Excellent knowledge of standard desktop applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet tools).
· Ability to work independently, proactive, and set priorities.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
· Ability to work under pressure, high pace.
· Very high level of commitment, dedication, and discretion.
· Ability to work extra hours if needed.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.