לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
CYBERGYM is on the look-out for an experienced Product Manager to join our elite team!
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity, and great vibes!
Your Role as Product Manager
This individual will manage product line life cycle of unique Cyber Defense training products, from strategic planning to final implementation.
The role entails product documentation with a marketing finish, written in English at mother tongue level, for international clients. The role will include some traveling abroad.
FYI: Applicants will be required to provide samples of previous work, such as English written product documents.
The position offered is at CYBERGYM HQ, located in Hadera, Israel.
* Over 3 years of hands-on product ownership experience (experience in cybersecurity product a strong plus)
* Over 3 years of experience managing complex web products that target international markets.
* Design innovative features, sprint planning and monitoring delivery.
* Build and manage a roadmap by translating high-level concepts into clearly defined priorities and requirements.
* Defining product features, user stories and specifications.
* Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Recent experience with Scrum mythology.
* Computer Science or Engineering degree - a strong plus.
* Previous work experience at Cyber Security / IT Security companies. -a strong plus
* Previous experience leading SaaS products/ consumer products – a strong plus
Nice to have…
* Full proficiency in English.
* Work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
* Great management and organizational skills as well as a good team player.
* Sharp customer-oriented skills, such as patience, attentiveness, clear communication skills.