לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
A veteran international educational franchise located in Misgav, Galilee is seeking to hire an operations manager to join our middle management team. You will be responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing management of operational policies and procedures, the day to day running of the company’s sites and ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the organisation.
• Implement important policy, planning, and strategy decisions, supporting the executive team’s vision and process ideals.
• Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures, ensure maintenance of ISO Certification.
• Management of the company procurement, including working with the Chief Pedagogic Officer to manage Warehouse stock & inventory checks.
• Oversee operations budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Responsible for managing companies travel services.
• Responsible for the management of the Company Car fleet.
• Responsible for the company’s sites management.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
• Identify and address operational problems and opportunities for the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
• Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew & English.
• Solid understanding of financial management.