לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
In this role, you will be Responsible for all aspects of employees’ payroll in Israel, including income tax, labor laws, social benefits, pension deductions, the National Insurance Institute etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain employees’ payroll data in OneHR and payroll system.
2. Preparation of salaries and generate pay slips for employees.
3. Maintain employees’ attendance in the attendance system.
4. Preparation of payments to government institutions (Income Tax, National Insurance).
5. Lead the process of employee termination infront government institutions, insurance and the local operator.
6. Assistance in preparing salary simulations for candidates and employees .
7. Follow up on external employees’ payroll.
8. Approving manpower agencies invoices.
9. Responsible for reimbursement of employees’ expenses.
10. Provide reports for the tax authorities, including income tax, deductions and social security.
11. Generate reports for employees' funds, including pension funds, executive funds and study funds.
12. Generate reports as part of the quarter/year closing, budget follow-up, recommendations for salary updates and bonuses.
13. Ongoing analyzes of salary data in the company.
1. Education- certified payroll.
2. 3 years of payroll experience, preffered in a global company.
Preferred Knowledge, languages, Skills and Abilities:
1. In-depth knowledge of the laws and regulations related to wages in Israel.
2. Proficiency in issues as income tax, labor law, social rights, pension provisions, social security etc.
3. Familiarity with advanced and dedicated payroll and accounting software.
4. English- Fluent.
• Must be able to travel up to 5 % of the time
1. Operation of the company's salary system, including employee absorption, generating of reports and transmission of updates in accordance with the requirements of the law.
2. Approval of pay slips for company employees.
3. Providing regular reports to the employees' funds of the company.