לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Perflow Medical, a medical device company developing and marketing Neurovascular devices, and providing various services to customers (from concept realization to turn-key solutions, including R&D, engineering, clean room manufacturing, etc.), is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager.
• Responsibility over all QA activities of the manufacturing and services departments.
• Maintain and improve SOPs and QA processes.
• Contact person for Certified body, including leading ISO 13485 audit visits and performing follow-ups.
• Responsibility over all QA-related communication with various company customers, including QA agreements, MRBs, internal audits, and NB audits.
• Quality support for production, including batch release, ECOs, etc.
• Initiate CAPAs and MRBs and perform investigations.
• Suppliers’ qualification, approval and communication on quality issues.
• Responsible for company's training activities according to the yearly training plans.
• Report to QA Director.
Professional Experience / Key Skills
• B.Sc / BA (Science- advantage)
• At least 4-5 years of experience in leading QA positions.
• Fluent in both Hebrew and English (written and spoken), excellent verbal and written.
• Strong attention to details, well organized, and independent.
• Excellent communication skills with colleagues and customers.
• Familiar with QMS ISO 13485 regulations; basic understanding of medical device manufacturing process.
• Experienced in writing medical/quality documents – Advantage.
The company is located in Netanya