לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
etafim is looking for a On Site Installation Manager for the Project unit.
An amazing opportunity to Manage and lead the installation and engineering teams on site, supervise and manage the onsite relationship with all subcontractors and to push the project forward.
A Day in the Life of aOSIM:
1. Management of Netafim installation & teams
2. Management / supervise of all subcontractors on site
3. Management & effective communication with the client project manager, project engineer, and supervision
4. Maintain up-to-date workplans, routines and reporting as per Netafim guidelines & standards
5. Responsible to ensure the achievement of the Project objectives, namely: scope of works (SOW) completion, keep quality, schedule – complete on time, and maintain customer satisfaction.
6. Initiates and maintains an ongoing process of "Best Practices in Project Management" with his superiors, subordinates and other onsite stakeholders (customer, other contractors, customer supervisors) inter alia: planning, communicating, reporting, integrating, and controlling.
7. Manage and prioritize the daily activities of the onsite project team to ensure efficiency and goals accomplishment
8. Initiate coordination meetings with customer project team, prepare a status report for the meetings, distribute minutes and tasks list from each meeting.
What you'll need?
1. Proven track record in installation, supervision and managing on site agriculture irrigation projects.
2. Experience in projects over seas, preferably Asia and Africa
3. Soft skills: Strong leadership skills & team player, Good communication skills,Trustworthy & good work ethics