לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
- חסוי -
The Corporate controller is primarily responsible for the global corporate accounting function, including management of the general ledger, financial reporting and annual & statutory audits, tax provision work and oversight of filing of all income, sales and tax.
Roles and responsibilities
• Lead the coordination and preparation of the global monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements for the company, in accordance with GAAP and company policies.
• Responsible for a full financial close and reporting package.
• Act as the main focal point for the annual and statutory audits
• Review account reconciliations on a monthly basis and prepare some of the more complex or critical month-end journal entries as needed
• Support complex accounting matters that require some judgement and disclosure, all in full collaboration with the company auditors.
• Ensure account reconciliations are completed in a timely manner and review them for accuracy and completeness
• Guides financial decisions by monitoring policies and procedures through establishing and enforcing internal controls
• Lead the implementation of Financial and accounting policies (especially Revenue Recognition) across the organization
• Review all POs and sales related documents to ensure revenue can be smoothly recognized, payment terms are acceptable and meet the company policy.
• Coordinate and direct activities with external tax and audit teams including annual requirements and special projects
• Monitor, review and ensure timely filling of all tax and other statutory reports in the different jurisdictions
• Work with the regional controllers to ensure all the subsidiary financial statements comply with U.S. GAAP and/or local statutory requirements as applicable, and meet the corporate policies and guidance.
• Maintain the company’s accounting system and manage assigned processes
• Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions
• Other duties as assigned
• 5-10 years total accounting or finance experience
• Experience in a high-tech global company
• Public company experience and US GAAP
• CPA with Big 4 experience – an advantage