לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Qiwies is a leading global provider of technological solutions, with clients that cater to millions of consumers worldwide. As such, we see ourselves as ambassadors of innovation and agents of change, transforming the way people interact with technology.
• Responsible for performance marketing measurement models through major platforms such as Facebook, Google, Snapchat, DSP, etc.
• Build and analyse reports, establish key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis, evaluate and define metrics
• Forecast and set team goals, design and evaluate A/B tests, monitor key metrics, understand root causes of changes in metrics.
• Find actionable insights through funnels, cohort analyses, user segmentation, retention analyses, and models to help us grow our product
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand the business problems, proactively design best-suited, robust and scalable data solutions
• Partner with data engineers on common areas of scalability, data quality management, data delivery management and performance optimization
• Propose what to build in the future product roadmap, understand user behaviours and long-term trends, identify new levers to help move key user growth metrics
• Analyze marketing engagement campaigns and CRM
• Knowledge of Looker/SQL/ Python
• Experience with attribution platforms (e.g. Appsflyer /Tune/Adjust) and trackers (VLM, Hassoffers, cake)
• 2+ years of related experience with data querying languages, scripting languages, data visualization, or statistical software.
• 2+ years of professional experience in an analytical role involving data extraction, reporting, and analysis.
• Experience working with marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics/ Hotjar/ data studio/tag Manager)
• Strong quantitative modelling, statistical analysis, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
• Previous experience from a media company- Advantage
• The position is in Ramat Gan. Next to "Savidor Center" train station.