- חסוי -
Lead cross-functional teams, including hardware, software and mechanical engineers,
marketing, clinical, regulatory and operations through product development process
ensuring strong alignment with quality system, program and business objectives.
• Create detailed project timelines, identify risks and prepare contingency plans to meet
program financial, quality and schedule objectives.
• Manage project execution, achieving project and business requirements through
detail-oriented monitoring and proactively addressing unexpected issues to minimize
impact on the project scope, schedule and cost.
• Constantly assess resources and make recommendations to appropriate
functions to reallocate resources as needed.
• Provide clear and concise program updates, including unbiased communication of project
status and issues using standardized forms and metrics to both cross-functional team
and Senior Management.
• Drive continuous improvement of product development process and apply lean concepts
to improve efficiency and efficacy of activities.
• 5+ years of project management experience
• Excellent communication skills verbally and written in English and Hebrew
• Leadership skills and ability to inspire team members
• Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible & calm in the face of uncertainty
• Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
• Strong understanding of FDA, ISO and IEC 60601 standard and regulations preferred
• Strong technical background in medical imaging systems preferred
• PMP certification preferred
• A minimum of a Bachelor's required in electrical, computer or biomedical engineering or other relevant engineering degree