About "Caja Robotics":
We are visionary software and robotics experts that are changing the world of warehouse logistics through robotic fulfillment. Our robots are actually a multi-disciplinary complex SW based system designed to re-invent logistic fulfillment, spanning over an On-Premises installation and a Cloud Service.
About the Position:
Support R&D teams of HW & SW
Take responsibility for the availability and reliability of our service.
Programming/automation related to DevOps (Bash, Perl, Advantage - Python and/or Ruby).
Collaborate with software engineers to optimize for task performance, reliability, failover and scale.
Planning and executing projects to improve production infrastructure.
Performing and automating application deployments (CI/CD with Jenkins, Groovie and more).
Monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems.
Performing root-cause analysis for service interruptions and creating preventative measures for deployment.
* Education - preferred with technological IT/SW orientation.
* 4+ years of overall experience in Linux Administration - Must
* Excellent knowledge and experience with monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems.
* 2+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer - Must
* 2+ years experience with AWS Cloud Hosting - Must
* Excellent knowledge of Git/BitBucket - Must
* Proficiency in scripting on at least one language: Python, Java, Ruby, Bash, others - Must
* Proven experience CI/CD:
* Build & Release flow proficiency: Managing Jenkins (or similar tools) experience with groovy (pipeline as code) and multi-branch shared library - Big-advantage)
* Using DSL Jenkins as code - An advantage
* Proven experience in at least one methodology of docker e.g: docker-compose, docker swarm, K8R, EKS, ECS or other - Must
* Proven experience with at least one orchestration tool e.g: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform - An advantage
* Experience in building and managing monitoring solution from scratch - An advantage