Clicklogiq is a performance marketing company that provides media services to Fintech Brands.
The company is part of a large group of companies that mainly operates in Europe, Australia, South America, and Asia.
We are looking for professional employees, creative, independent, analytical, with critical thinking and excellent execution abilities and curiosity.
•Creating innovative and compelling digital and paid social strategies that connect customers to different offerings and products
•Understanding both the art and science of online marketing and setting up structured marketing tests, while analyzing results for actionable insights
•Providing reports and analysis of results, including recommendations for the long run that are directly related to insights and objectives.
•Collaborating with other marketing teams to test, measure, and scale campaigns
•Liaise directly with professional forums and social media platforms to stay up to date with the latest developments and report insights to internal teams
• BA/BS degree – advantage
• Elite Intelligence unit graduate- advantage
• Background in research- strong advantage
• Ability to work with business leads and creative teams to successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
• Deep analytical abilities- high proficiency in MS Excel
• Independently self-motivated, a team player
• A global mindset and comfortable working with a variety of teams
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills