We are looking for a passionate, creative, self-driven, Studio producer to be part of our team!
If you are detail-oriented, able to multi-task, work well under pressure, and have excellent interpersonal skills, you belong with us.
In this role, you will coordinate several activities, with multi-interfaces – internal and external.
You will see the bigger picture and will be the one to make it happen.
Rolls and Responsibilities:
• Liaise between the conference core team and the chosen studio.
• Synchronization of studio requirements/tasks with program/session and team
• Internal coordination with core team, marketing, and IT
• External coordination with speakers /host.
• Share knowledge and best practices to improve future productions.
The position is divided into two Stages – planning and on site delivery:
• Coordination and management of the studio schedule – setting dates and times with the studio and with the SAM/PM/ PC (the congress team)
• Ongoing communication with the studio (emails, calls, etc.)
• Management of the studio charges- confirm with Project manager
• Deciding on studio corners and chosen formats
• Deciding on recording sessions or live
• Branding and graphics – process files to the studio:
o Congress branding -
o Design for Back/ front walls
o AR elements
o Lower 3rd
o Transition – branded.
• Liaising with speakers and chair
o Sending guidelines – zoom links, coordinate rehearsals.
• Coordination of platform requirements with IT
• QA – with PM/PC
• Rehearsal at the studio
• Coordination with PM / PC/IT for streaming, links, platform
• External coordination with speakers
• Ensure all parties are ready.
• English native or mother tongue level; written and spoken – a must
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to details
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• Quick learner, independent, creative, and self-motivated
• Ability to interact with and influence cross-functional teams effectively.
Education & Experience:
• Tech savvy
• Experience in Virtual events – Advantage