- חסוי -
As the procurement & logistics manager, you will lead the company’s procurement and logistics team responsible for the entire procurement cycle and all import and export activities of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
•Leading a procurement strategy for the organization
• Building relationships with vendors and suppliers
•Negotiations of contracts and agreements with the company's suppliers
• Preparing procurement reports
•Issuing and monitoring contracts and purchase orders issued to vendors and follow up
•Establishing performance metrics to monitor and evaluate supplier’s performance to maximize benefits
• Managing import/export activities and a small team
• At least 5 years' experience as a procurement manager in a manufacturing environment
• Proven experience in the field of purchasing of plastic materials and/or chemical materials and equipment.
• Bachelor degree in logistics / business administration/ supply chain management
•SAP B1 - an advantage.
• An excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks.
•Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player.
• Fluent in English – A must.
•Strong MS Excel, word skills.