לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
AquaMaof, a world leader in RAS technology (Recirculating Aquaculture Systems), and large scale turn key projects around the world is looking to recruit creative and ambitious Marketing Communications Manager to lead and develop the marketing and
- Constant monitoring and managing of company image and timely responses to events occurring in the industry.
- Develop and execute marketing communications plan in order to strengthen the company’s position as industry leader and create demand. This includes media relations and PR, content marketing, digital – organic and paid, speaking opportunities, social media, newsletters and more.
- Developing and maintaining of company’s website and other digital assets, and marketing materials such as landing pages, presentations, videos, testimonials, and other marketing communications tools.
- Ownership of the company’s brand.
- Develop new marketing tactics, including testing new and innovative channels and opportunities for growth and brand awareness.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on all marcom tools in order to optimize results.
- Managing and organizing company's participation in trade events
- Ongoing work with internal and external stakeholders, including company’s departments, partners and a range of subcontractors
- Degree in Advertising and Marketing/ Public Relations/ Communications or similar field
- 5-6 years of experience in a Marketing or Marketing Communications Manager role
- Extensive experience in PR, and trade media relations
- Experience in content generation, digital marketing, SEO, advertising, social media and production of marketing tools
- Work experience in global B2B technology companies
- Excellent English, another language an advantage
- Excellent writing and graphic skills
- Ability to travel abroad